Your privacy is important to SpartanKids and we are committed to protecting the privacy of parents and kids. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices.
Personal Data Collected
The Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. Our systems also logs information like your browser, operating system, IP address and anonymous usage data so we can deliver a better experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
access to information obtained by the Application
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose Automatically Collected Information:
· as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
· when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
· with our trusted service providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
App Store and Data Collection
We currently do not serve any third party advertisements, except for our own games on a limited basis to parents from time to time.
We make the kids focused games available via app stores such as Apple’s App Store, Google Play, Amazon AppStore, and Windows Store’s. While using the game, the App Store may use unique device identifier codes, software and hardware information, browser information, time zone and usage information or other technology to collect and process the information about you, and we may have access to it. We have no control over an App Store’s collection or use of information and cannot change what information is made available to us by the App Store.If you do not want to be subject to these technologies, do not use or access our Services.
Information Disclosure & Security
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:
(1) Your prior permission.
(2) By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests.
(3) By requests from public and governmental authorities.
(4) To protect our legal rights and interests. We take reasonable steps to secure your information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.